Dock finished with 20. Matthews had 13 to be the only other one in double figures.
not sure he had 3 at halftime..........i dont think castlewood can play with central.....they are really playing good right now........
Dock finished with 20. Matthews had 13 to be the only other one in double figures.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
[ QUOTE ]
If it had been Castlewood that Central played the score would have been:
Central 100
CWood 20 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/birthday.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
I've been wanting to reply to this since Saturday.. You were bad wrong man. Congrats Devils!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] You all got lucky! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks